There are so many incredible beauty products and not enough hours in the day. Every week, nay every day, sees the launch of new makeup, skincare, haircare and tools.
However, it’s tricky to know whether you believe the hype in some cases. Nobody likes to splash their hard-earned cash on something they’ll never use and later regret buying.
This is where I come in. I am lucky enough to see products ahead of them hitting the shops. From the best mascara and best eye cream, to the best moisturiser for dry skin and best purple shampoo, I try and test it all to see what all the fuss is about.
Each month I bring you a breakdown of the best new releases you should be fighting to get your hands on before they sell out (which trust us, does happen.) I want you to know all about the best in beauty, so that you can make good, informed choices.
Best in beauty:
- The Ultimate Body Kit, £85 | Net-A-Porter
- Diptyque Citronnelle scented candle, £51 | Net-A-Porter
- Smythson Cosmetic Case in Mara, £230
- Elemis X RIXO On-The-Glow Summer Collection, £77 | Feelunique
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Eye Serum 2.0, £92
- Too Faced Fluff & Hold Laminating Brow Wax, £18
- Bella Freud Ciao Diffuser, £155
- FaceGym Skin Changer, £38
- Victoria Beckham Posh Gloss, £26
- Jo Loves Body & Hair Mists, from £45 | Cult Beauty
- Kiehl’s Eye Super Multi Corrective Eye Zone Treatment, £41 | Lookfantastic
- Susanne Kaufmann Hyaluron Body Gel, £50 | Cult Beauty
- Hermès Hermèsistible Infused Care Oil Lip Gloss, £44 | John Lewis
So what new beauty products in the world of makeup, skincare and haircare are there this month?
There are four travel-inspired launches this month, which have dropped in time for our summer travels. I am obsessed with the latest Elemis X RIXO collection and I haven’t stopped coveting the Smython make-up bag since I clapped eyes on it.
There are two fab new eye launches from Elizabeth Arden Prevage and Kiehl’s. Both promise to help us disguise the signs of ageing and fight the causes. Sticking with the eye is one of my favourite new brow products from Too Faced. I don’t have many Too Faced products, but this is now a firm fixture in my make-up bag. I’ve also included some summery fragrances – for you and your home.
Keep scrolling for our curated edit of the best new make-up launches and skincare drops to hit stores this month. Make sure you check back here for all the latest new beauty products 2022 brings in, as and when they’re announced…