Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
GO, GO, GO!
You’re probably not even thinking about Christmas yet. And we don’t blame you, it’s still late summer. However, beauty advent calendars season has already begun. Ad trust us when we say that if you’re looking to get your hands on one of the good ‘uns, like the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022, then it’s best to get your order in ASAP.
It is hands down one of our all-time favourite calendars. The iconic beauty etailer stocks some of the finest beauty brands on the planet and that’s reflected in its amazing calendars each year.
This year’s offering is worth over £1000. Which is a huge amount of money. And considering you only pay £235 makes it a beauty bargain too. And guess what? You can already sign up to the waitlist, which means you will be one of the first to get access to it when it finally launches on the 3rd October.
Brimming with some of Cult Beauty’s very best beauty buys – from make-up and skincare to haircare and even luxury candles – it’s worth signing up now to ensure you don’t miss out. Because ladies & gents, this is a calendar that doesn’t stick around for long. Which, when you consider the number of products you’re getting in return (we’re talking tens of full-size luxury beauty favourites here) then it’s an investment not to be missed.
What do we know so far?
How much is it?
When is it available?
3rd October, but as we said sign up to the waitlist now to avoid disappointment
What’s the packaging like?
This year’s calendar is not your typical festive red and gold affair. It’s a really modern take, adorned with pastel and primary colours and a swirl design. The calendar is once again made from cardboard, with the brand hoping that you will reuse it again in years to come.
Why do we think it’s worth it?
Oh my goodness, where do we start? Obviously, the high value is definitely a huge selling point, but this year Cult Beauty have upped the ante in more ways than one. First of all, hidden inside three calendars are golden tickets worth a further £1000 to be spent on the site. Second of all, rather than just one special treat on the 25th, you’ll find six glorious beauty products to enjoy on Christmas Day. And finally, they have partnered with two charities. The brand will donate £75,000 to Mental Health UK from the calendar proceeds. And for each calendar sold they will plant a tree in association with (more:trees).
I think the question should be, what isn’t in it?! There are 37 goodies to be had with 13 full-sized products.
- 111SKIN Oxygen Express Mask (30ml)
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (15ml)
- Biossance Squalane and Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum (full size)
- Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask (59ml)
- BYOMA Moisturising Gel Cream (full size)
- Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes in ‘Exagger-Eyes’ (full size)
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (50ml)
- Cult Beauty Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask in ‘Pink’
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum (15ml)
- Dr. LEVY Switzerland Pollution Shield 5PF (full size)
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser (60ml)
- FARMACY Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser (full size)
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops (15ml)
- Hair By Sam Mcknight Deeper Love Intense Treatment Mask (50ml)
- Hair Gain Nourishing Miracle Treatment Hair Mask (50ml)
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara (5.5g)
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Cream Glow Sweet Nudes in ‘Sweet Cheeks’ or Bossy Browns in ‘Hustla’ (full size)
- HUM Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair (14 gummies)
- Jo Loves A Home Candle in ‘Christmas Trees’ (70g)
- K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask (5ml)
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in ‘Chocolate’ (full size)
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Hydrating Primer (25ml)
- MALIN+GOETZ Dark Rum Perfume Oil (full size)
- Medik8 r-Retinoate Intense (15ml)
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml)
- Pai Skincare The Impossible Glow Hyaluronic Acid Highlighting Drops in ‘Champagne’ (10ml)
- REN CLEAN SKINCARE Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream (full size)
- RÓEN RÓGLOW Skin Stick in ‘Glazed’ (full size)
- Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo (100ml)
- Sachajuan Scalp Conditioner (100ml)
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Cream (75ml)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (full size)
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 (15ml)
- The INKEY List Polyglutamic Acid Serum (full size)
- Virtue Healing Oil (9ml)
- Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream (full size)
- Zelens Power D Fortifying and Restoring (10ml)
See, we told you it was incredible. Get your name on that waitlist, because if last year is anything to go by, it’s going to go quick.
Happy beauty advent calendar season!